School of Agriculture, Fertilization and Environmental Sciences
•To be recognized as an international reference for training impactful professionals and researchers in high-technology agriculture in Africa.
•Human Capital Development for Agriculture in Africa in Changing Climate Context.
- Academic and professional training in African agriculture with strong link to field context.
- Integrating its educational programs with strong research, development & tech transfer activities at UM6P with a focus on postgraduate and professional training.
- Plant & soil science with focus on high technologies and sustainability in agriculture.
- Education of students and experts to acquire latest scientific and professional knowledge and skills through high quality study programs in partnerships with high reputed organizations.
- Pedagogical engineering through tailored, flexible and innovative programs for impactful professionals & researchers.
- Promoting innovation & entrepreneurship for value creation in AgriTech sector.