July 15, 2022Call for applications
August 15 , 2021Applications deadlines
16th August - 15th SeptemberPhD selection/Interviews
30th SeptermberCommmunication of the results
October 3rd 2020PhD's starting date
Hold a master’s, engineering degree or a diploma recognized as equivalent and meet the admission criteria specified in the descriptions of doctoral training, in particular the match between the research subject and the diplomas.
For a complete application, we require candidates to submit:
• A CV of 2 pages maximum
• Research publications or patents, if applicable
• A motivation letter indicating relevant extracurricular activities if any
• Academic records: certified copies of the diplomas (with detailed transcripts)
• Certified copy of the identity card and/or passport.
• 2 letters of recommendation
• The research project proposal (2 – 3 pages): The writing of a research proposal (2 to 3 pages) on the subject specifying its scope, the questions asked, the research hypotheses, the theoretical and conceptual field of investigation, the potential repercussions for the benefit of UM6P, Morocco or Africa.
The review committee will verify that the proposed project aligns with the candidate’s background and experience, and then rank the applications based on excellence to invite the top-ranked applicants for an interview (Oral presentation and/or written test).
The UM6P CEDoc communicates the decision of the admissions committee to the applicants in writing.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com